The rise of music streaming in Asia could be a goldmine for brands and advertisers that can find innovative new revenue models, according to a new report from McKinsey.
With the digital music industry in Southeast Asia in particular growing at more than 20 times the global average between 2011 and 2015, the opportunities for brands are significant.
Although Asia only accounts for 14 percent of global digital music revenue, Mc...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events