When Bob Dylan penned, The Times They Are a-Changin, little did he know that the classic song would resonate just as much with the advertising world in 2012 as with the political upheaval of the 1960s. Advancements in media have caught many advertisers off guard by moving faster than their lethargic models of classical marketing. No wonder the books touting Social media for dummies’ are selling faster than Philip Kotler’s marketing masterpiece.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events