CHINA - Online retailers and convenience stores are enjoying strong momentum in China thanks to rapid urbanisation, according to the annual Chinese shopper report released by Kantar Worldpanel and Bain Company.
Online FMCG sales grew by 36.5 percent last year on the back of 69 percent gains in volume growth, while convenience-store FMCG sales online grew at 13 percent. The top 10 e-retailers accounted for 64 percent of total FMCG spending online last year,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events