Healthcare communications agency CDM, part of Omnicom Health Group, has launched its first Asia-based office in Tokyo through a joint venture with FleishmanHillard.
While also serving global clients, the newly established unit aims to help Japan-headquartered pharma, medical-device and other health-oriented companies and institutions communicate to affiliates, prescribers, and patients in outside markets.
FleishmanHillard Japan is forming a healthcare-dedicated PR division in tandem with the launch. CDM and this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events