Omnicom Media Group has named Torie Henderson CEO for Southeast Asia and India, as Jasmin Sohrabji moves into an as-yet unspecified global leadership role.
Henderson was previously president, global account management, for OMG Asia Pacific. She will be based in Singapore, reporting to Cheuk Chiang, CEO of OMG Asia Pacific. Her appointment is effective immediately.
Henderson has been with OMG for 11 years in a roles including heading OMD International in Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events