No one can stay at the top forever, and there were some important changes in this year’s Agency of the Year awards for Japan and Korea. In Japan, Ogilvy Mather finally ended TBWA Hakuhodo’s reign as the dominant creative agency. TBWA did however climb to the top in Korea, where WPP agencies and Cheil also stepped up to replace last year’s winners.
Ogilvy has staged something of a turnaround in recent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events