Every year on World Consumer Rights Day dubbed 3.15 in China, China Central Television CCTV screens a name and shame’ of companies alleged to be taking advantage of the general public. On 15 March, the program, 3.15 Gala’, said Nike falsely promoted certain basketball shoes as having Zoom Air sole technology, and that Japanese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events