In a move that underscores its commitment to cost efficiency, the new GroupM agency formed by MEC and Maxus will remove existing regional management structures. MEC global CEO Tim Castree, who is heading up the new company, confirmed the news to Campaign after unveiling its new global structure internally to employees.
In practical terms, it means that NewCo will not be run at the APAC, EMEA or LATAM levels. Instead,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events