MullenLowe Group has acquired PR and strategic comms agency Salt as it adds public relations to its hyperbundled offering in the UK and Asia.
Alex Lekikh, the Interpublic ad agency’s global chief executive, told Campaign the move reflected his belief that the disciplines of creative advertising and PR needed to be smashed together as clients required a more integrated offering.
The firm will be called MullenLowe Salt and,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events