Brands are missing a huge opportunity by relying too heavily on Google and Facebook for their mobile marketing strategies rather than creating their own in tandem, said Travis Johnson, global president of mobile agency Ansible, a unit of IPG Mediabrands.
Speaking at a briefing announcing the launch of Ansible Singapore, Johnson said brands were continuing their evolution into the mobile space, but that they are somewhat resting on their laurels.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events