Microsft's flagship search engine will soon be able to detect, identify, and categorize positive, neutral, and negative sentiment in text and voice-based search queries.
Powered by the artificial intelligence technology known as natural language processing, the integration of a sentiment analysis tool within search is similar to the idea behind featured snippets on Google search.
Miriam Rosenberg, principal program lead for the Bing Relevance and AI team at Microsoft, made the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events