A heated diversity debate is raging in the UK after a top creative expressed his boredom with diversity in a Campaign column. He has since apologised.
Senior figures including Ford brand chief Musa Tariq and Airbnb’s former top marketer Jonathan Mildenhall have all jumped into the debate.
In the controversial Campaign UK column raging about his boredom with the industry Tindall said I'm bored. Bored of how toothless, gutless and increasingly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events