Like the December holiday season, advertisers cannot resist the siren call of Valentine's Day.
And it's no wonder, as according to a new Mastercard survey
- 44 percent of Asia-Pacific people plan on buying their loved one a gift. That figure rises to 75 percent in China and tops 60 percent in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Philippines.
- People plan to spend an average of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events