“We need to reach out to even more consumers in the entire region and give them an insight into what it is that makes Lego unique,” a spokesperson for the company told Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Lego’s sales in the region grew 35 per cent in its most recent quarter, outpacing mature markets like Europe and America and helping it become the second largest toy company in the world, behind Hasbro. Consumer sales in China soared 70...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events