Media-monitoring firm Isentia today announced it has filed a lawsuit against Meltwater Australia for allegedly free-riding on its print monitoring services.
The proceedings, filed at the Federal Court in Sydney, claim that Meltwater Australia’s managing director, Shasank Mohapatra, and his wife, provided Isentia’s print-monitoring services, such as Slice and Mediaportal, to Meltwater clients, in direct breach of its contract with Isentia.
Sydney-based Isentia also alleges that Meltwater, headquartered in San Francisco, has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events