Naomi Michael has been named as the regional head of marketing and communications for IPG Mediabrands, a newly created role to drive integrated communications within the agency's network.
She was previously the national marketing and communications director for OMD Australia, spending time in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia.
In her new role, Michael will work with the regional leadership and wider global corporate communications team. She will be based at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events