IPG Mediabrands agency Initiative has appointed Will Anstee APAC president, reporting to IPG's APAC CEO Leigh Terry and Mat Baxter, Global CEO of Initiative.
The role is a newly created one, according to IPG Mediabrands. Anstee was previously chief growth officer for IPG Mediabrands APAC, where he led creative and commercial growth for the network. He will be based in Singapore, and his appointment is effective immediately.
Anstee will lead...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events