The High Commission of India in Canberra has 'taken note' of the protests of the Indian community in Australia, and has made an appeal to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Department of Communication and Arts and Department of Agriculture about the advertisement of Meat and Livestock Australia featuring Lord Ganesha.
A press release issued by the Commission states
In a video advertisement released by Meat and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events