A PwC report commissioned by Hong Kong Digital Marketing Association HKDMA explored the current state of play of the local marketing ecosystem, and confirmed what the players already knew but still couldn't change.
PwC conducted 20 qualitative interviews with digital publishers, platform owners, agencies and marketers, as well as measurement organisations. However the study included multiple interviewees from the same companies, and only two brand-side advertisers see full list below.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events