For many companies, the concept of an in-house creative department is new and daunting ground. Shiseido has had one for more than a century, and it’s been integral to the company’s visual identity throughout its history.
Starting out with a focus on packaging design, the department most recently led the launch of a global brand, Waso, in conjunction with WiedenKennedy Tokyo. It is also credited with the Cannes Lions-winning experimental High School Girl...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events