HONG KONG - Driven by the need to set standards and measurements for digital marketing and grow the talent pool, seven of Hong Kong’s biggest digital players have teamed up to form the Digital Marketing Association of Hong Kong HKDMA.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific at the launch of the association yesterday, founding member and Pixels CEO Kevin Huang said it may take up to a year to iron out standards through ongoing consultation within...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events