The Hoffman Agency has appointed Caroline Hsu, most recently chief marketing officer at Appier, as APAC managing director, based in Hong Kong.
Prior to Appier, Hsu was head of communications for Google Taiwan and Hong Kong. She has also led marketing communications at TomTom Asia and Dopod now HTC, as well as brand communications at BenQ.
She succeeds Cassandra Cheong, who is moving back to Singapore and her own...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events