Amazon's presence in the APAC region poses a threat to the FacebookGoogle duopoly, advertising agencies, and eCommerce companies. Here's why.
Five years ago, Amazon came out of the adtech closet, announcing a commercial interest in being part of the advertising industry. Within a year, Amazon built a self-serving, proprietary real-time bidding platform that plugged into exchanges and supply-side platforms.
Amazon used this data stack to retarget products at visitors inside its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events