Independent shops see the years ahead as their time to raise their stature and take more business away from their holding-company affiliated competitors, at least judging from discussions at a recent conference held by Worldwide Partners Inc WPI. WPI has lauded a stronger independent spirit ever since headline-rocking Brexit became a ring for the same theme of independence for the network.
Taking a look at today’s business climate, the client landscape...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events