Lindsay Pattison has been appointed chief transformation officer for GroupM and will lead change initiative across the group and its agencies.
She also remains a member of GroupM’s global executive committee reporting to GroupM global chief executive Kelly Clark.
In her new role, Pattison is also charged with creating tailored and flexible models that will serve GroupM’s clients better in the current business environment.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events