Following the announcement that Facebook has amended its newsfeed algorithm to favour posts from family and friends over those posts from advertisers, social-media planners know one thing for sure the cost of advertising on Facebook is going to rise, again.
Investors and analysts also met the news with concern, as Facebook's common stock declined 4 percent within hours of the announcement.
Multiple agency account executives who spoke with Campaign Asia-Pacific have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events