Domino's claims it is planning to use reindeer to deliver pizza in Hokkaido, apparently as a means of coping with what is forecast as an especially harsh winter. A video on the company's YouTube page shows a reindeer in training. We have seen more willing animals at one point the deer seems to try to make a break for it, and at another, the delivery unit topples from its back.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events