The move is positioned as promoting programmatic digital advertising, a fast-growing but still under-developed area in Japan.
The service will use a2x, a programmatic audio advertising exchange owned by Triton Digital2, an audio industry supplier. According to Dentsu, it will enable “advertisers to deliver targeted, contextual and behavioural audio ads in real-time”.
Dentsu will package the new service in The Dentsu Private Marketplace, which it describes as a large-scale invitation-only marketplace that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events