PlayBrain, a Tokyo-based creative agency focused on gaming, has launched an online platform for the gaming community, Dekki. Currently in beta mode, the site operates in English and Japanese and aims to bring together gamers wishing to discuss gameplay strategy and create original game-related content. It also offers a new avenue to brands looking to reach this segment in a less intrusive way than has become the norm.
Michael Sheetal, PlayBrain’s founder...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events