Marketers create more brand blunders than one would think, and these blunders can cause brands a lot of harm. Some of them, if they are lucky, escape with just a touch of public ridicule and shaming. Oftentimes, the advertising, marketing, and PR agencies come out unscathed, but the brand can sometimes take years to recover.
Attempts to create globally consumed brands, or regionally consumed brands throughout AsiaPac, have proved challenging. Changing a product to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events