Canon is in trouble, and the company knows it. While still renowned for making top-quality cameras, it is losing relevance even as its consumers grow more obsessed with photography.
Last year, Canon’s total digital camera sales declined 12%, thanks to a 22% drop in compact camera sales.
The market has changed and Canon’s competitive set has been redefined from Nikon and Sony towards Apple, Samsung and even Snapchat, Lee Bonniface, Canon’s EMEA...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events