It’s become all-too-familiar for digital ads to appear next to unsavoury content on the web. Just last week, The Straits Times ran an article highlighting ads for Singapore brands seen on incendiary websites. The article mentions that online display and video ads of some of Singapore’s biggest government agencies, banks, telecommunications companies, and airlines had been featured on sites that promoted hate speech andor were deemed unsafe.
When contacted, most of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events