For decades the fast pace of development in China’s wealthy urban areas, such as Beijing or Shanghai, has supplied brands with not only a huge pool of customers but also plenty of competition. But consumers in these mega cities are now so constantly bombarded by advertising messages, primarily in the form of online ads thanks to the wide adoption of smart devices, that brands are being forced to look elsewhere for any chance of significant growth....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events