It’s hardly a household name, but Connecticut-based Priceline Group is the biggest online travel company in the world. Many will be more familiar with Booking.com, Priceline’s key brand, even though it only began actively promoting itself three years ago it launched in 1996.
Leslie Cafferty oversees communications for both entities. In Tokyo recently, Campaign asked her about Booking.com’s aspirations in an increasingly competitive market, the challenge of balancing global and local strategies, and the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events