Retargeting is rife with problems.
There are many reasons for this, key among them being that DSPs cannot determine the intent by which a user visits a website.
This is fairly reflected within Google Analytics. When users filter audiences by in-market segments, they can find a list of product or service categories. These infer, based on browsing behavior collected by Google, the interests of a user and the likely inclination toward...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events