Baskin Robbins has named Ogilvy Mather as its creative agency in Pakistan, charged with its go to market strategy and launch campaign.
AHG Flavours Limited has a master licensing agreement with Baskin Robbins to develop the brand in Pakistan and launch 35 shops across the country, with the primary focus on the city of Lahore.
Ogilvy Mather was tasked to aid in the brand awareness across the portfolio of classic ice cream...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events