For a number of people both in and outside Japan, Dentsu has become a black company’ since an employee killed herself as a result of being severely overworked. A collective of rights activists and journalists in Japan bestows the ominous title at the end of every year on the corporations they deem the most evil’.
The unofficial award makes for good drama but ignores reality. Dentsu certainly deserves harsh criticism for failing to address the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events