The skills needed to survive in the workplace are changing. And they’re changing fast. By 2020, more than a third of the desired core skill sets of most occupationsevents industry includedwill be comprised of skills that are not yet considered crucial to the job today, according to the World Economic Forum’s WEF Future of Jobs report. That’s only two years away, which means event businesses need to start planning now to ensure their employees have the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events