Following Apple’s latest earnings report, which shows a third consecutive quarterly decline, much of the focus has been on the tech brand’s lagging performance in China.
Hugely successful in China after the launch of the iPhone 6, Apple saw its revenues decline by 30 percent year-on-year in the last quarter, which followed a similar decline the quarter before that.
While once regarded as the only premium smartphone brand in China, Apple has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events