ASIA PACIFIC There’s a split in opinion around the region’s fast-growing programmatic market, according to a new study by ExchangeWire Research.
The study, commissioned by BidSwitch, found that while almost nine in 10 85 percent of sellers feel there are too many vendors, fewer than two thirds 60 percent of buyers agree.
Over half of sellers 58 percent thought that despite increasing marketplace consolidation, the number of programmatic companies would...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events