TOKYO - 94 percent of those canvassed in Japan as part of Unruly’s Future Video Survey said they would consider using ad-blocking software. That compares with 93 percent globally and 88 percent in Southeast Asia.
Two-thirds of Japanese respondents also said they were put off a brand when forced them into watching pre-roll advertising, compared to 45 percent in Southeast Asia. There is some hope though one third of respondents said they found ads that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events