For the latest stunt in the brand's 'Choose Go' running campaign, Nike and WiedenKennedy Shanghai last weekend turned a 50-metre-high hemisphere building at Shanghai’s Metro-City mall into a giant planet Earth, spinning at the speed of the person apparently running on top.
The brand invited local celebrities, including the track and field star Su Bingtian dubbed China’s flying man’ for his record-breaking speed and the musician and fashion designer Edison Chen, to run on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events