Branding goes far beyond messaging and communications today. It's the entire proposition that consumers are buying into, according to Karen Ngui, managing director and group head of marketing and communications at DBS Bank.
In this interview, recorded at this year's Campaign360 conference in Singapore, Ngui said DBS' success encompasses its branding, but also its products, its experiences and the trust it has built up over time. Put that all together in totality, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events