The video above is how Thailand's Kasikornbank announces an update of its mobile banking app, K Plus, which has 9 million users. The film, by GreyNJ United, does a good job of mirroring the trepidation one feels when a familiar and much-used piece of software changes without warning, although Ad Nut isn't entirely comfortable with equating a significant other to an app.
In this case, the disconcerted user realizes, after some sarcastic cajoling...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events