Ad Nut is all for breaking advertising stereotypes, and there are few more prehistoric than the male grooming scene Adonis man, rippling muscles, achieving everything ever achievable ever thanks to the SPECIFICALLY FOR MANLY MEN product in his hand.
So kudos to Unilever-owned Pond’s Men for its stated aim to “set ourselves apart from these stereotypes”. The ad, by Ogilvy, shows two menone butch, one hipsterslapping each other in some sort of sporting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events