Kuaishou, a China-based platform used to share short videos, recently made an impression on Chinese people with what is reportedly the longest ad ever to air in a prime spot between the CCTV's main newscast and its weather forecast.
With a tagline that translates to 'Show your love to lovely China on Kuaishou', the film shows a series of slice-of-life storiesa boy persevering through a painful gymnastics practice, a rural man who finds...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events