The campaign is DraftFCB's first work for the brand since it won the lead global advertising account in November.
It broke across the UK, Australia, Austria, New Zealand, Poland, Switzerland and Italy last week and reaches the Middle East and Asia this week.
The campaign has been created by Mark Fiddes, DraftFCB executive creative director and Jonathan Harries, vice-chairman and global chief creative officer. It carries the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events