In this exclusive session excerpt from Campaign360 in Singapore, Mediacom's top worldwide strategy chief, Matt Mee, shares the tell-tale signals of a mid-life crisis.
Mee found many sources of uncertainty adding to industry’s current malaise and search for new meaning. TV has been forced to question its virility, challenged by sexier on-demand OTT and streaming services. Meanwhile new standards around video viewability are shifting to a matter of a few seconds, completely altering the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events