Diageo has launched what it called the biggest national brand campaign for Johnnie Walker in a decade in Australia an A$15 million US$11.59 million, 18-month endeavour featuring TV, OOH and digital media including a website. The 45-second TVC above started airing last night.
Named The Next Step’, the work seems to be a solid if unsurprising take on the brand's long-running Keep walking’ positioning. Diageo said the work is based...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events