This week at Computex, a large computer-industry trade show in Taipei, Asus announced that Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot is the new brand ambassador for its PCs. She will appear in new global campaigns for its ZenBook Pro and VivoBook lines.
The work is by J Walter Thompson Singapore, which won the remit in April. The agency is responsible for new positioning, brand strategy and campaigns for both product lines, plus...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events